ben Ward, Solicitor
Office: Parkes, NSW.
Key Areas Of Practice: Commercial & Corporate Law, Criminal & Traffic, Compensation Litigation, Property Law, Wills & Estates.
Qualifications: B.Bus (Business) / LL.B. (Laws) (UNE). Graduate Dip. Legal Practice (Collaw))
Joined Matthews Williams: 2015
Born and raised in Parkes, Ben has been with Matthews Williams since returning to town in 2015. He is an integral part of their Criminal & Traffic Division and is also experienced in dealing with Commercial and Corporate Transactions, as well as Compensation Law.
Before joining Matthews Williams, Ben completed a Bachelor of Business and a Bachelor of Laws at the University of New England. He was admitted to practice as a solicitor in 2015.
Ben regularly appears for his clients in the Local and District Courts in matters at Parkes, Forbes and
surrounding areas. He is also involved with rural and residential conveyancing, deceased estates and the preparation of Wills, Power of Attorney & Enduring Guardianship documents.
Ben can act/advise on the following:
- Traffic and Criminal matters in Forbes, Parkes and the wider area
- Commercial and Corporate Law
- Personal Injury and Compensation Litigation
- Buying and selling a property, business or farm
- Debt recovery
- Dispute resolution
- Estate Planning, including preparation of Wills and Power of Attorney and Enduring Guardian documents
- Applications for Grants of Probate and administration of Deceased Estates