Danielle Cartwright, Associate
Office: Parkes, NSW.
Key Areas Of Practice: Family Law & Property, Wills & Estate Planning, Conveyancing, General.
Qualifications: BA (Arts) / BA (Laws) (UNE)
Joined Matthews Williams: 2012
Danielle was born in England and raised in the Parkes district. She studied at the University of New England (UNE), Armidale, before moving back to Parkes and joining Matthews Williams as a Solicitor in 2012. Danielle is currently completing her final subjects in a Masters of Applied Law (Family Law).
Danielle is a knowledgeable and compassionate Family Law professional who brings a sense of calm and ease when dealing with clients who may be experiencing situations that are highly emotional and/or stressful.
She helps her clients understand complex legal principles and precedents in a way that is easy for them to understand and strives, at all times, to obtain optimal legal outcomes for her clients in the most cost-effective and timely manner available.
In addition to family law matters, Danielle also takes on conveyancing, estate and other general legal matters.
Danielle lives in Parkes with her husband and two dogs. She runs a small cake decorating & dessert business with her husband. She loves experiencing fine dining restaurants (and checking them off her restaurant bucket-list) and also enjoys travelling and keeping her indoor/outdoor plants alive and thriving.
Danielle can act/advise on the following:
- Family Law including property and parenting matters
- Mediation/Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Intervention Orders
- Child Support
- Complex Family Law property matters involving businesses and/or farming enterprises
- Buying or selling a commercial, residential or rural property
- Estate Planning including preparing a Will, Power of Attorney or Enduring Guardian
- Applications for Grants of Probate and administration of Deceased Estates