Practice Areas

Compensation & Injury Law

Anne Barlow can help you with all your Compensation and Personal Injury enquiries. You may be entitled to compensation if you:-

  • have been injured at work.
  • have been injured in a motor vehicle accident.
  • have a condition as a result of exposure to asbestos or other dusts.
  • have been injured following a slip or fall in a public place.
  • have been injured due to medical negligence.
  • have been subjected to sexual or physical abuse.
  • if you cannot work –  to a Total & Permanent Disablement benefit (insurance attached to your superannuation account). 

Click here to view our brochure for more information about the types of compensation you might be entitled to.

We can also assist with Unfair dismissal claims, Superannuation
Claims, Neighbourhood Disputes and where Insurers are refusing to payout claims

Enquire Now

Do You Need Legal Help?

We’re here to help. Our Solicitors have provided quality legal services to clients in Central West NSW for over 100 years. We will help you understand and navigate legal challenges of every kind. Get in touch with us today.

Scroll to Top